Join us for a guided jet ski tour on the Surf City waterways to Topsail Island, Lea Island, Wrightsville Beach, and Figure 8 Island, approximately a 25-mile roundtrip.
- Reservations required
- Rates are for single rider
- Additional rider $10
- Weight limit 400 pounds per jet ski
- All Participants Must Be Able to Swim
- Must meet physical requirements
- Up to two adults or one adult and two small kids per jet ski
- We recommend one rider per jet ski; it’s more fun this way!
- Please make sure you meet all requirements before making your reservation.
- You must arrive 30 minutes early so we can prepare you for your adventure!
- Must be 18 years old to rent the watercraft
- Must be 16 years old to drive solo
- 14 and 15-year-olds may drive only with someone 18+ onboard
- Early Bird Special available at 9 a.m. & 10 a.m. only — reservations required
- 1 Hour Jet Ski Rental
- Jet Ski Rental
- Early Bird Jet Ski Rental (9 AM or 10 AM)
- 2 Hour Jet Ski Rental
- Jet Ski Rental
- Early Bird Jet Ski Rental (9 AM Only)
- Additional Pricing
- Additional Rider
Jet Ski Rentals in Topsail
Get ready to have a blast! Our freestyle jet ski rentals allow you to ride at your own pace without a guide in our 9-mile riding area of the waterway. It’s a great family activity and the best way to enjoy a day at the beach. Rentals include everything you need, including life vest, fuel, and watercraft orientation. Our new model 4-stroke Yamaha jet skis are guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
For the most comfortable experience, we recommend one rider per jet ski.
Fast! Our skis are capable of speeds up to 55 miles per hour depending on the riders’ weight and water conditions. All of our skis are 2018 Yamaha VXs with the High Output TR1 3 Cylinder 4-stroke engine with 120 HP and RIDE Reverse technology (not available on older models). Our jet skis do not have speed limiting governors like some of the other companies in the area. We guarantee our skis are the fastest jet skis available to rent in Topsail Island, NC.
All of our jet skis can accommodate three riders and have a weight limit of 400 pounds. For the most comfortable experience, we recommend one rider per jet ski. We allow no more than two adult riders per jet ski, or two adults and a small child. Each ski rented is for that rider or couple. No switching or sharing with other parties allowed.
All of our rates are per jet ski for one single rider. Passengers are an additional $10 each.
Absolutely! We make sure you are confident in riding, understanding the area, and safely operating the jet ski before sending you out. We explain every aspect of operation and safety and answer any and all questions you may have.
(We also recommend you watch this short instructional video while you are here on our website: Orientation Video)
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for all reservations. Reservations must be canceled at least 24 hours before rental time to receive a full refund. Reservations canceled within 24 hours prior to their rental time and no shows (for any reason) are charged 50% of their reservation. The reason for our policy is that once we have held that spot for you, we are then turning away customers who could have filled your slot as we are usually sold out most days. We understand that life happens and things come up, and we will do our best to work with you. If you need to re-schedule or cancel, please call us ASAP. Don’t wait until your rental time to call and cancel or re-schedule!